Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants near Broadway

Options
  • 26-01-2016 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Will be taking my fiancee to NYC for her 30th. on the night of her 30th, I'll probably take her to Broadway (she loves her shows!) to see Book of Mormon.

I've never been before, but I'm just looking for some recommendations for a nice place to have a pre-theatre meal? We love our food, espeically ethnic cooking, however we probably wouldn't be all that into "fine" dining. Obviously, the better the budget the better, but given the night that's in it, I'm not that fussy about cost, as long as it is worth it.

Thanks!

PS: I did try searching the forum, but it wouldn't work for some reason

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Get out of the tourist trap zone and go to Vynl in Hells kitchen. Amazing Asian American fusion food. Visit all the toilets while you're there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

We usually go to Pongsri a Thai restaurant on 48th st when we see a show, look the food there. Also have taken visiting guests to Ellen's Stardust Diner for the touristy experience, diner food - burgers etc but the wait staff stop and jump on the table and belt out a few showtunes while you wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

FatherTed wrote: »
    We usually go to Pongsri a Thai restaurant on 48th st when we see a show, look the food there. Also have taken visiting guests to Ellen's Stardust Diner for the touristy experience, diner food - burgers etc but the wait staff stop and jump on the table and belt out a few showtunes while you wait.

Oh I love that Thai place!

Advertisement