Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any residents in Monksland or surround area?

Options
  • 26-01-2016 4:52pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if there are many residents of the Monksland area or Bealemulia frequent boards. I'm looking for work, but my weekends and the occasional afternoon is free, if anyone wants to get together to do the occasional cleanup. I've asked the Monksland Tidy Towns of Facebook and here, just in case I don't hear anything back.

So it could be something to do to pass the time, while getting some fresh air and a bit of exercise, while meeting new People.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,360 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I live in the Monksland area myself but I wouldnt have the time to join in ;)

The tidy Towns committee do great work in the area and are usually quite proactive about getting people involved. I'm sure you'll hear something from them soon.

Also, if you're living in one of the big estates, they each have a residents committee that do cleaning and other activities around the neighborhood. Might be no harm to investigate those as well. The noticeboard in Super Valu sometimes has notices up concerning these.

Good luck with the exercise/meeting new people :D

Advertisement