Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kells broadband

Options
  • 26-01-2016 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

What's the best broadband provider in kells ...using Vodafone now but having problems with it ...is there any other better providers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Probably depends where you are in the town. I have Vodafone in Kells and any time I test get 80+mbps.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭freddie1970

I'm only getting 40 but it keeps cutting out ....most nights we can't use Netflix's or that

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭freddie1970

Anybody in kells have sky broadband

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

Also looking to know if anybody has sky broadband/Eir. Had been using a 3 hotspot before

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Sun in Capri

I lived in Kells for years. I changed to Eircom (EIR) broadband before I left there and speed was very fast. This was via landline. I was in the countryside and no other service worked for me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement