Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Any Yammy Fz6 drivers :)

• 26-01-2016 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

Loving mine one month in, can't see myself bothering getting another bike, for a fair few years.. anyone wanna list mod's added, (if anyone has one, I'm sure there are)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Riders not drivers :mad: ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    Riders not drivers :mad: ;):p

Ha true!, just got home in car, wasn't tinking!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Was my 1st bike and I really loved it, brilliant bike to start one. I only got rid of mine as I was doing alot of travelling and it was getting killed on long motorway trips for hours at a time. But its a cracker of a bike one of the best bikes to start on, comfortable with plenty of poke and looks very well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I have a Fazer 600 and love it. It's a bit sick at the moment though.. It didn't like doing nothing this winter.

It's a great bike. I have a ZZR1400 and I have more fun on back roads and general driving in the Fazer 600.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I have a Fazer 600 and love it. It's a bit sick at the moment though.. It didn't like doing nothing this winter.

It's a great bike. I have a ZZR1400 and I have more fun on back roads and general driving in the Fazer 600.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 OldieWilson

Got one a couple of months ago, but haven't been out on it a whole lot though with all the crappy weather. Loving it so far though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Steve012 wrote: »
    Loving mine one month in, can't see myself bothering getting another bike, for a fair few years.. anyone wanna list mod's added, (if anyone has one, I'm sure there are)

Pics?

Advertisement