Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to live?

Options
  • 26-01-2016 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

We've had the same place for a little over 2 years now. But time has come when the landlord has decided that it'll be sold. As I've noticed lately not many places up for rent in town. Any recommendation on estate agents in KK or anyone has a suitable 1 or 2 bedroom place? Thank you!
    I'm in between two minds. Would like to buy a place on my own, keep looking but many options are out of budget. Want to live somewhere near town, I wish there was something decent available in my price range. Being in doubt over accommodation gives me headaches, it's about time to start a family now but the housing's problem must be solved first! :(

Advertisement