Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird question....

Options
  • 26-01-2016 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭

Can people post a pic of their Langer subox battery and the slot it goes intointo... Mine just took a tumble and the battery is now too small to go in it... I have stuffed some tinfoil in the gap for now as my spare battery is at home.

Just wondering if I will need a new box or not

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Positive is at the bottom, and the top is spring loaded.

Is the top spring load contact not moving?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

moleyv wrote: »
    Positive is at the bottom, and the top is spring loaded.

Is the top spring load contact not moving?

Yep stuck in.... Anyway I can get it out?

Its probably just mis aligned, can you hold it, and wiggle from side to side, or maybe try and slightly pull it out a bit and see if it can go back in.

I'm not sure about taking it apart, they are normally a torx screw head, but I don't have one in front of me to check right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Excellent man... Apparently my fat fingers can't move it..

She just got a hold of it for two seconds and had it popped back out in no time! Spring still working and all!

Thanks mate

Excellent!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

This happened to me last week and thought I had broke it! Stuck a little screw driver in and wiggled a bit and popped out.

Advertisement