Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bins

Options
  • 26-01-2016 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

It's that time of year again, time to shop around for our bin collections. Apparently the prices are going to change for everyone in July when consumers will have to pay by weight for bin collections, but we're out of contract with our current provider at the end of this month, so need to sort something out shortly.

We're thinking of moving to Quality Recycling (based in Carrick I believe). Does anyone have experience of them, good or bad? Are they reliable? Do they collect when they say they will? Do they send reminder texts?

If anyone has any other bin collectors that they can recommend, please feel free to post :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Quality Recycling is the old Mr. Binman, I've been with them for years and never had an issue. I'd be in a rural area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

I dont get my bins collected anymore ive started using big bin they have bins in 3 garages in Waterford and its just €7 for two bags ,it works out cheaper for me and handier to be honest

http://www.bigbin.ie/

Advertisement