Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

traditional tin whistle lessons North Co. Dublin or Drogheda

• 26-01-2016 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    I would love to learn to play the tin whistle and traditional tunes. Any idea where I can get lessons anywhere between Balbriggan and Drogheda?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 km71domino

Hi Sealine , I sent you a private message . Im a dublin based Flute / Whistle / Bodhran player available for one on one teaching .

• Registered Users Posts: 15 richballs

Sealine wrote: »
    Hi,
    I would love to learn to play the tin whistle and traditional tunes. Any idea where I can get lessons anywhere between Balbriggan and Drogheda?
    thanks
    Hi did you have any luck in getting lessons it's just Im looking to get started on the thin whistle my self in the balbriggan area

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sealine

richballs wrote: »
    Hi did you have any luck in getting lessons it's just Im looking to get started on the thin whistle my self in the balbriggan area

Kevin in Santry but nobody nearer...

Advertisement