Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost & Found

• 27-01-2016 12:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭

The Lime Tree theatre have been tweeting about a man's wedding ring that was found in the theatre over the Xmas break. They suggested it might have been lost during the recent run of the Limerick Panto.

It seems to belong to the Dave from a Louise and Dave who got married in 2009

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I was thinking maybe it is someone from Clare or Tipp that may not listen to live 95fm. It was for a panto so someone easily could have travelled in from Nenagh, Tipp Town, Ennis for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

phog wrote: »
    The Lime Tree theatre have been tweeting about a man's wedding ring that was found in the theatre over the Xmas break. They suggested it might have been lost during the recent run of the Limerick Panto.

It seems to belong to the Dave from a Louise and Dave who got married in 2009

Sounds like a job for Joe on "Liveline" .....

Bet you he could find the owner !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Facebook might be of help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Facebook might be of help?

Mid January, the Lime tree theatre "facebooked" it and Limerick Panto Society shared the post.
    A gentleman's wedding ring was found in the Lime Tree during the run of the recent Panto. We assumed that the person who lost it would come looking, but they haven't - they may not know they lost it here. We don't want to give out too many details but if anyone knows a Louise & Dave who attended the panto (Goldilocks the Circus Panto) two or so weeks ago, maybe ask them to contact us. The ring is inscribed with their names and the date of their wedding. Please like and share so that as many people as possible see this post. We'd very much like to return the ring to its owner.

Mary Immaculate College, Limerick Limerick.ie Limerick Leader Limerick Post Newspaper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Odd that no one has been in touch with the Lime Tree, retracing their steps, checking social media.

All that aside.., the 'problem solver' in me would look at it as follows...

You have a ring, two names and a date.

You have a register of births, deaths and marriages... Filed on a computer.

Can't be too many Louise and Daves married on that date. And that digital 'paperwork' carries contact info.

Simples, no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 sgd

Lost outside Kilmainham Gaol at the Dublin Bikes station about ten days ago.
    Reward offered.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sgd

x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

sgd wrote: »
    x

x's right back at ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Red Honda car with digits 471 on private property local to me for the past few months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

Red Honda car with digits 471 on private property local to me for the past few months.

Have you reported this to the Gardai?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

No it's not on my property but I see it there as I pass ....

Advertisement