Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling iPad Air 2 users...can you check something?

• 27-01-2016 9:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭

In safari, load up boards and quickly scroll down. Do you experience blank content and the content taking a second to display fully? It's a real Pita. I've split the screen and ran dolphin and chrome side by side, as well as safari, and no issues on any other browser.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

dodzy wrote: »
    In safari, load up boards and quickly scroll down. Do you experience blank content and the content taking a second to display fully? It's a real Pita. I've split the screen and ran dolphin and chrome side by side, as well as safari, and no issues on any other browser.

I've noticed that happening on my iphone 6, it's not just an ipad issue. I usually have to force quit and reload safari.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,299 ✭✭✭PixelTrawler

Ipad Air 2 user here. Happens all the time in safari. If you kill safari and restart its fine and starts to happen again after a while. Its been happening as long as i have this which is over a year. Happened on ios 8 and im on ios 9 beta and still happens. Happens more on some sites than others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

I've noticed that happening on my iphone 6, it's not just an ipad issue. I usually have to force quit and reload safari.
    Ipad Air 2 user here. Happens all the time in safari. If you kill safari and restart its fine and starts to happen again after a while. Its been happening as long as i have this which is over a year. Happened on ios 8 and im on ios 9 beta and still happens. Happens more on some sites than others.

So guys, have you confirmed that other browsers seem fine (Chrome / Dolphin) as I have witnessed? Dolphin has become my browser of choice lately anyway.

Advertisement