Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on a new phone

Options
  • 27-01-2016 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy all,

My contract with Meteor is due to expire at the end of Feb, and im looking to get a new phone.

Currently I have a Galaxy S5 and i wasnt too impressed by it, I seen the S6 is much of the same and I had an iPhone previously.

I was looking at the HTC M9, but it seems to be a downgrade on the S5, and im not really sure whats good these days.

Anyone have any advice or opinions on the whats good these days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

There will be a galaxy S7 announced at the end of Feb. Rumour is it will be similar to the S6 but there will be a return of the micro sd card slot which is nice. Also on the horizon is the HTC M10 which replaces the M9. If you want an android I would hold tight until they and their pricing is announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 limerickgirl16

I have an HTC M8 and it is awesome! My sister has the iPhone 6 and it's ace too tho

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

HTC a9 is nice. Just got one!

Check out the OnePlus range.

Advertisement