Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

payg meter reading

Options
  • 27-01-2016 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a payg meter that is I got switched to "normal" meter mode. How do I take a reading off it to submit online?
    I have searched through the website but the only thing I found was a page saying to press 9, but that doesn't appear to give a reading, the panel just displays KWH 2-84  which doesn't look correct?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi caff,

Thank you for getting in touch today.

Yes - this is the right way to check the meter reading on a Pay As You Go meter. The figure you have is correct as it states KWH for kilowatt hours. The number 2 indicates that this is the day reading and number 1 should follow that with the night reading.

We hope this helps. Do let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

Hi caff,

Thank you for getting in touch today.

Yes - this is the right way to check the meter reading on a Pay As You Go meter. The figure you have is correct as it states KWH for kilowatt hours. The number 2 indicates that this is the day reading and number 1 should follow that with the night reading.

We hope this helps. Do let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________
    Hi Aoife,
    I do not see anything with 1 following it. If I keep pressing it cycles through date and time then the 2-84, if I leave it there is reverts back to the main screen.

Hi caff,

Do you have a 24 hour meter or a Nightsaver meter? If you have a 24 hour meter, then there would be just one reading.

If you like, you can send us your details by private message and we can check this for you.

We would require the following information:
    • Your full name as it appears on your account
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

Hi caff,

Do you have a 24 hour meter or a Nightsaver meter? If you have a 24 hour meter, then there would be just one reading.

If you like, you can send us your details by private message and we can check this for you.

We would require the following information:
    • Your full name as it appears on your account
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

[*]
    Thanks,
    Aoife

________
    [*]
    Hi,
    I rang up instead and got it sorted over the phone.

Hi caff,

Thanks for letting us know.

We are glad to read the matter is now resolved for you.

If there is anything else we can help you with, do let us know.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Advertisement
Advertisement