Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tassimo coffee pods

Options
  • 27-01-2016 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Anyone seen any deals for tassimo coffee pods.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭kline64

Any offers on tassimo pods

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Best bet is to check Tesco, as there was one's on sale not too long ago & i saw one's for €4 in Dealz around the same time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

I was hoping to find the pods on offer too! Cannot find them in Deaz, and tesco want 6.49 for the Costa! They were never that price. Most I ever paid was 4.89 and that was begrudgingly!

Mum got a machine for Christmas so checking on her behalf. I get mine mostly from Amazon subscribe and save usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

lazeedaisy wrote: »
    I was hoping to find the pods on offer too! Cannot find them in Deaz, and tesco want 6.49 for the Costa! They were never that price. Most I ever paid was 4.89 and that was begrudgingly!

Mum got a machine for Christmas so checking on her behalf. I get mine mostly from Amazon subscribe and save usually.

Was that for the Cappucino? as i posted in a thread a while ago in BA & some were reduced to 3.50 from 4.89 afaik & i think it was for the latte.

Do you save much on the Subscribe & Save, regarding the currency?

Tesco have changed their Tassimo prices, a bit higgledy piggeldy if you ask me...
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=Tassimo

As for S&S I usually buy 20l Eco was up liquid for about €20 stg but the cheapest I can get it locally is 3.19 a L. That's a good saving.

Tassimo savings I would get 5 pack for €20 Euro, but if you are a new customer you can get 30% off as opposed to 15 when you order at least 5 items. Sometimes my Tassimo can be 2 r 3 items, I order one, then anther to make up the 5 if I need to. I also buy water filters so much cheaper, but I would only do 2 large S&S a year but it definitely saves...

I went into my local Eco refil centre, looking to refill my 20l to be told they would sell me 1L for 3.19, it's a no brainier as I have to buy Eco toilet cleaner and wash up liquid, etc. because of the septic tank.

The postman is great though, when I see him lugging those20l and 5l toilet cleaners I do feel for him, but he drives right in and we unload together! Took him a while to get used to me and my ways when I moved!

• Advertisement

Tesco have changed their Tassimo prices, a bit higgledy piggeldy if you ask me...
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=Tassimo

As for S&S I usually buy 20l Eco was up liquid for about €20 stg but the cheapest I can get it locally is 3.19 a L. That's a good saving.

Tassimo savings I would get 5 pack for €20 Euro, but if you are a new customer you can get 30% off as opposed to 15 when you order at least 5 items. Sometimes my Tassimo can be 2 r 3 items, I order one, then anther to make up the 5 if I need to. I also buy water filters so much cheaper, but I would only do 2 large S&S a year but it definitely saves...

I went into my local Eco refil centre, looking to refill my 20l to be told they would sell me 1L for 3.19, it's a no brainier as I have to buy Eco toilet cleaner and wash up liquid, etc. because of the septic tank.

The postman is great though, when I see him lugging those20l and 5l toilet cleaners I do feel for him, but he drives right in and we unload together! Took him a while to get used to me and my ways when I moved!

TASSIMO Kenco Colombian 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs)
    Current price: £15.81 (£23.25 / kg) after 15% discount.

This is the Tassimo I usually buy, it's 5 packs,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

lazeedaisy wrote: »

where is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Gareth Keenan

I'm guessing its Amazon Subscribe and Save, as it looks very similar to my order - I get the Costa Americanos for about £13 a time - that's for 80 pods (5 packs)

• Advertisement
Advertisement