Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still no efibre

Options
  • 27-01-2016 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭

My nearest exchange and local town has eFibre but I still dont have it here.
    I was wondering could someone check to see when I can avail of it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Pangea wrote: »
    My nearest exchange and local town has eFibre but I still dont have it here.
    I was wondering could someone check to see when I can avail of it.
    No problem Pangea

Please PM me your eir land line number and I'll get back to you within 24hrs

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Im too far from my latest exchange to get it, so what sort of future does eir have in store for those living in between?

After all the talk of high speed broadband these days it doesnt look like much progress is being made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Pangea wrote: »
    Im too far from my latest exchange to get it, so what sort of future does eir have in store for those living in between?

After all the talk of high speed broadband these days it doesnt look like much progress is being made.
    Hi Pangea

I would recommend looking in to the Governments 'national broadband plan' where their goal is to make a minimum of 30Mb speeds to every citizen within the next few years. More details here: http://www.dcenr.gov.ie/communications/en-ie/Pages/ProgrammeAndScheme/National-Broadband-Plan.aspx

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement