If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ordering Monitor Audio MASS 5.1 + a few bits

Options
  • 27-01-2016 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭

Hi RS guys,
    I posted in here a few weeks ago in relation to upgrading my home cinema speakers and you guys recommended the Monitor Audio MASS 5.1 package.

Well I think I'm ready to make the plunge and put an order in ;)

So these are the speakers: http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200190-mass-51.aspx?swapstore=1

And I'd also like to order 2 pairs of the matching wall mounts for these: http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12012-masm.aspx

And I also need approx 30 metres of decent speaker cable (and ideally it needs to be neat and tidy!), I was thinking this: http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-11552-micro.aspx

So... what's the best price you can do all that for, delivered? And how do I go about putting the order through? Via the website?

Cheers
    Joe.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi Joe, thanks for your post

For these all in I can do you them at €829 (normally €866). If you want to order, best way is to give us a call on 0044333 900 0070 opt2 and I can get this sorted for you, or drop me a PM with your contact details and I can give you a call
    Ordering via website will only let you order at standard RRP :)

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Many thanks Brian,
    Just noticed that my address isn't fully complete on the receipt - I replied to your email anyway!

Joe.

JoeA3 wrote: »
    Many thanks Brian,
    Just noticed that my address isn't fully complete on the receipt - I replied to your email anyway!

Joe.
    No probs, its correct in our system and on courier label, just not sure why it doesn't show up on the receipt

All should be with you tomorrow, any problems let me know

Cheers
    Brian

Courier arrived this morning with all this gear. Many thanks guys, excellent service!

I only had a quick look at the speakers and they look great, very slick. Can't wait to get them wired up :)

Courier arrived this morning with all this gear. Many thanks guys, excellent service!

I only had a quick look at the speakers and they look great, very slick. Can't wait to get them wired up :)
    No probs, they are a great pack, you should be impressed with them :)

Brian

• Advertisement

Brian

And indeed I am! Wired up the fronts and the sub yesterday (I still have to do a bit of cable re routing for the rears!). Its given my AVR a new lease of life. I did have to do the whole MCACC setup on the amp and manually make a few tweaks, but end result is I'm delighted!

Interesting that the Amp recognised them as "large" speakers and is sending some bass frequencies to the speakers now as well as to the sub. I have a much fuller sound now than before.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Brian

And indeed I am! Wired up the fronts and the sub yesterday (I still have to do a bit of cable re routing for the rears!). Its given my AVR a new lease of life. I did have to do the whole MCACC setup on the amp and manually make a few tweaks, but end result is I'm delighted!

Interesting that the Amp recognised them as "large" speakers and is sending some bass frequencies to the speakers now as well as to the sub. I have a much fuller sound now than before.
    Hey JoeA3.

Glad your nearly fully up and running.

Should you have any questions just drop us a post :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.