Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limited company - Applying Work permit for Spouse

Options
  • 27-01-2016 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I've recently got my STAMP 4 and planning to move on to a daily rate contract role. I'm setting up my own limited company for this purpose. My wife is on STAMP 3 dependent visa and the Company X is offering her a Data Analyst contract role. I understand she would need a work permit to take any jobs.

My question: As the Company X is not ready to sponsor the visa, Will I be able to employ her under my Limited company and initiate a work permit? The idea is my Limited company acting as her employer and offer her skills to the Company X? Will this be legally allowed and has anybody done this in past and succeed in getting the work permit?

Any information on this would be of great help

Thanks,
    Varatha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

I would think it would be somewhat unlikely that this would work.

Advertisement