Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAST LANE 2016

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Will Ambrose IC title become more like his US title reign (little or no defense before dropping to Sheamus in a battle royal)? I suppose he has defended his IC title more already than he did when he had the US title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lesnar looks like he's just been told what his mania match is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The Cutting Edge Peep Show returning for Fastlane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Mostly too promote the new network show id say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Lot of rumours about Enzo and Cass showing up and challenging New Day...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,252 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

When aren't they rumoured to be showing up?
    I'd say could involve the Dudleys as well. New Day are more likely after the whole thing on Monday about them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

CastorTroy wrote: »
    When aren't they rumoured to be showing up?
    I'd say could involve the Dudleys as well. New Day are more likely after the whole thing on Monday about them

Probably some big multi team match for the tag titles at Mania.

New Day vs Enzo and Cass vs Dudleys vs Uso's?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Have the chances of an Ambrose win increased with him dropping the IC title?

Think I'm building myself up for another WWE disappointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Whosthis wrote: »

Mini swerve from creative imo. Giving us reasonable doubt that reigns wins. But its still gonna be reigns.

I like the look of Styles v Jericho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Whosthis wrote: »

I wouldn't get too excited about that prospect. As soon as they announced the match, my reaction was that Ambrose was only put in there to take the pinfall. Also when a babyface is about to turn heel (which looks to be the direction for Ambrose) they almost always have the babyface do a job before the turn. Brock definitely shouldn't be pinned anyway. I expect the Wyatts to take him out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Jericho and AJ has been on of the better midcard feuds in recent memory. Nothing mad or outrageous but solid subtle work from both men.

Ziggler and Owens hasnt been bad either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Jericho and AJ has been on of the better midcard feuds in recent memory. Nothing mad or outrageous but solid subtle work from both men.

I think Jericho is the perfect feud for AJ coming in to wwe it gives the casual fans the reason to feel hes a big deal as all the diehards know that he is. then it gives him plenty of time to feud with ambrose, owens etc when mania season is over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

beakerjoe wrote: »

Gotta give props to The Miz too, all three of them have made Raw and Smackdown a little more interesting over the last few weeks. Would be nice to see Miz get a little push and actually do something of note among the mid card.

Ziggler and Miz seem to have nothing planned after Fast Lane, maybe put the two of them into a storyline leading into Mania with both guys involved in one of the ladder matches for the IC title maybe. Miz, Kevin Owens, Ziggler, Jericho and Styles or Zayn would make for a good match and some interesting promos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'd like to see Dolph Ziggler beat Kevin Owens tonight and then be on the run from him, with Kevin Owens completely flipping out. Then when he beats the crap out of him Sami Zayn could come out and make the save. That way they could set up a multi-man match for the Intercontinental Championship again and have Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens separate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Seth Rollins to make some sort of impact in the main event. Pretty left field but have a feeling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,252 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'd say if there's a screwy finish, they'll save it for Mania and just go ahead with their plans for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Adults are buying and wearing those new day unicorn horn head bands

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Is Mauro calling the whole show or will Cole be on after the pre-show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

He sounds like a WCW commentator.....
    No likey....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I hope the whole show. He brought up the fact that two out of three falls used to be the norm in North America (nwa title 2 out of 3 falls)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah Mauro is great. I'd like to have a show that's just him and Graves some time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

He sounds like a WCW commentator.....
    No likey....

So a pro wrestling commentator ? Oh Christ the horror that someone in WWE calls a pro wresting match like a pro wrestling match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

This is my first time hearing Mauro. There is something about him that sounds more "legit".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Really like Ranallo, was always a big fan of his MMA commentary.

He sounds so old-school, I love it. Him on Raw and Matt Striker on Smackdown would be wonderful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

He's voice is not as annoying as cole. Fair play to wwe. Cole and King not commenating hope this continues

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Ugh Network did that 5-10 second backwards skip a few times during that. Think I'll watch tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Good match and I hope it's the start of what'll be a PPV worth losing sleep over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

I take back my complaint that the two out of three falls would be wasted on the pre-show (#bahbahbah bestie[?]).

Didn't realise it wasn't Cole calling the match until Del Rio did the foot stomp on the outside.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ugh Network did that 5-10 second backwards skip a few times during that. Think I'll watch tomorrow
    I had a few stops during the interviews, but it's settled down a bit since the start of the match.

AJ interview getting in the expected burn on TNA.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

I'm only staying up to watch Ambrose win.

Advertisement