Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Customer bike and tri gear

Options
  • 27-01-2016 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Doing an order for Phoenix.

Just want to sense check out prices being quoted.

Anyone got a reccomendation of a good company that will deliver when they say preferably 4-6 weeks and gear is good quality.

Small club so minimum order will have an impact. We will order 10 cycle jerseys and then need no minimums on other stuff.

Thanks

Darren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Might be worth checking out http://custom.orca.com/

Unfortunately I have no referral codes or discounts I can offer, but I do know the kit is very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

An option might be virklon, based in spain and do one off custom gear for what seems a decent price. They do a fair bit of cycling gear and have Tri suits, separates and I think sleeved suit as well. No first hand experience of the quality myself, but would guess it wouldn't be as good as orca. The little I have read it gets decent enough reviews online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭LCD

http://velorevolution.eu/

Aidan Crowley does a lot of stuff for cycling & tri clubs. Definitely not the cheapest going but seems to be big on quality. Never used any Velo Revolution stuff myself

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Spin11 are quite slow with deliveries would say they are definitely longer than 6 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

if you search tri gear iam sure the same thing came up last year
    and there was quite a few companies on that thread.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Champion system are not cheap, but once you have 10 items (assorted) thats it, and their delivery times are spot on. The box lands the day they say it will. Ive used them for a few years now and the quality is very good.

Advertisement