Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Makeup inspiration on Facebook/instagram/snapchat

Options
  • 27-01-2016 8:24pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm a real eye shadow hoarder but never seem to get the best out of all my collections so I'm looking for new inspiration. Would anyone be able to recommend any pages and bloggers who are good for nice make up looks. I tend to only wear make up going out so I'm looking for those with strong, a bit rock chick kind of looks. I'm not really interested in lots of reviews, just pretty faces! :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I think youtube would be better for things like that, make up tutorials. I find if I pick a particular eyeshadow palette I have, search it on youtube then for tutorials on looks to create.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    I think youtube would be better for things like that, make up tutorials. I find if I pick a particular eyeshadow palette I have, search it on youtube then for tutorials on looks to create.

I do the same for palettes, or if I have a specific colour I want to use.

The ladies (and lads!) over on reddit.com/r/makeupaddiction are fairly good at posting step by step guides to their looks. I followed one recently as I had a lot of similar colours to the ones used and I have to say I was really pleased with the outcome!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

I tend not to follow videos because I often don't have the time or patience to watch them. I just like to see pictures to get ideas of how to mix colours. I'll have a look at that reddit though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Thumbelina10

I love Instagram for some makeup pictures. Two girls that I follow because they usually post nice products and makeup are Lisa Ralph MUA and siobhanmakeup. Hope that helps 😀

Advertisement