If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense LTDN40K321UWTS stock query

Options
  • 27-01-2016 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if you have the above in stock. Was planning on being in Belfast this weekend and wanted to drop in and take a look. Been looking for something cheap and cheerful for the mancave and this ticks a lot of boxes.

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201578-ltdn40k321uwts.aspx

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

remoteboy wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering if you have the above in stock. Was planning on being in Belfast this weekend and wanted to drop in and take a look. Been looking for something cheap and cheerful for the mancave and this ticks a lot of boxes.

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201578-ltdn40k321uwts.aspx

Thanks.
    Thanks remoteboy. Yep we have these in stock, both new and on display so that's no problem. Its a cracking TV at the price bracket. If you want us to hold one for you, PM me your name/address and contact number, and I'll stock one on for a couple of days so there's definitely stock here for you

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭remoteboy

PM sent

PM sent
    all sorted for you :D

Hi Brian,

Had planned to go up last Saturday but rang ahead and i turned out there was no stock. Will you have stock available this Sunday?

Many Thanks.

Michael

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Brian,

Had planned to go up last Saturday but rang ahead and i turned out there was no stock. Will you have stock available this Sunday?

Many Thanks.

Michael
    Hi Remoteboy.

I'm not 100% sure what has been ordered for this Fridays delivery.

The best way to ensure one gets ordered in for you would be to place an order with ourselves and then we order stock in for you.

Without an order on our system the screens will just get sold if any do arrive in and I could not say that one would be here for you.

If you drop me your full name and address and I can get one in for you to collect.

Let me know what you think.

• Advertisement

Hi Remoteboy.

The best way to ensure one gets ordered in for you would be to place an order with ourselves and then we order stock in for you.

Without an order on our system the screens will just get sold if any do arrive in and I could not say that one would be here for you.

If you drop me your full name and address and I can get one in for you to collect.

Hi Kenny,

I'm happy to place an order but can't guarantee I'll go through with the purchase until I see the screen in action.

Hi Remoteboy.

Hi Kenny,

I'm happy to place an order but can't guarantee I'll go through with the purchase until I see the screen in action.

Hi Remoteboy.

Hi Kenny,

Hi Remoteboy. I have one held for you, were you still wanting to call up? We don't have this model on display unfortunately, but we do have the 55" version out if that is any help to you?

Brian

Hi Remoteboy. I have one held for you, were you still wanting to call up? We don't have this model on display unfortunately, but we do have the 55" version out if that is any help to you?

Brian

Hi Brian,

Didn't realise you still had that on hold. Presumed you let it go when I couldn't make it up. Rang the shop last Saturday and was told none in stock. Didn't think to ask if there was one on hold for me.

I'll definitely be up Sunday so.

All the best.

Michael

Brian

Hi Brian,

Didn't realise you still had that on hold. Presumed you let it go when I couldn't make it up. Rang the shop last Saturday and was told none in stock. Didn't think to ask if there was one on hold for me.

I'll definitely be up Sunday so.

All the best.

Michael
    no probs, I have one held at the minute, and there are a couple due in on friday so we should be ok, but give us a call again before coming, and mention your name and one held, just to be sure

Brian

• Advertisement

no probs, I have one held at the minute, and there are a couple due in on friday so we should be ok, but give us a call again before coming, and mention your name and one held, just to be sure

Brian

Will do. Thanks again.

Brian

Will do. Thanks again.
    no probs

Hi Kenny,

I've sent you a PM. Would appreciate if you could have a read and get back to us.

Many Thanks.

Michael

HI remoteboy, kenny is off today, I'll PM you shortly

Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.