Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser for a complete restyle

Options
  • 27-01-2016 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi
    I currently have a balyage coloured hair just past my shoulder... it is very damaged and at 41 I feel I need a restyle. My hair is also starting to thin. So I think I need to go to a great hairdresser. Im in Meath but am willing to go to Dublin . Im looking at Zeba on Sth William Street but am completely open to any recommendations
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭WittyName1

Hi
    I currently have a balyage coloured hair just past my shoulder... it is very damaged and at 41 I feel I need a restyle. My hair is also starting to thin. So I think I need to go to a great hairdresser. Im in Meath but am willing to go to Dublin . Im looking at Zeba on Sth William Street but am completely open to any recommendations
    cheers

Zeba also have a branch in Maynooth, in case that is handier for you than Dublin. I've never been to either Zeba though so can't give any opinion on what they are like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Hi
    cheers

Ciaran Nevin in Terenure. I know people who travel half way across the country to attend him!

Advertisement