Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two new installs with poor to no service; One more with 4g and broadband issues

Options
  • 27-01-2016 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Hi there. My parents and my sister have recently have had eir phone and broadband installed (different houses). Both are having problems ranging from poor to no broadband and aren't having any joy on the phone. In my parents case, they have already had one failed install where they were left with no phone for over a week and the initial efibre broadband was slower than what the DSL service from Sky. There was a second install and nothing seems to have changed with regards to the broadband speed

In my case I've had very limited to no 4G since switching from meteor to eir, even in Cork City Centre and my broadband has slowed considerably in the last few weeks

Advertisement