Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is an excellent Hairdressers to get a stacked perm done?

Options
  • 27-01-2016 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I am interested in trying to get a Stacked Hair Perm done. Like the Hairstyle Vanessa Hudgens usually has, I believe it is called a stacked perm?

I curl the bottom of my hair in loose barrel curls quiet often and would like it to be something that stays in my hair for longer and would save me time getting ready in the morning. As I don't hear of many people getting it done now days in Ireland I am worried there wont be a hairdresser who will do the style I am specifically looking for and I will come out looking like a poodle. So can anyone give me good advice of where to go?

Thank you so much.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

I'd suggest you try the Beauty forum, and mention where in the country you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sweet.Pea.Soup

Thank you! My First time on Boards.ie so didn't know what to do.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

No problem at all.

Advertisement