Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos, PS4 Controller

Options
  • 28-01-2016 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭

My GF got me a Blue PS4 controller as a Christmas present but the D-Pad is after getting clicky almost as if it's sticky but nothing has been spilled on it or any sort of food or anything, and my left analog stick is also not working properly like when I try and move around in a full circle you can feel a sort of friction on the top left side also my L2 is a lot more sensitive than my R2 and it's effecting gameplay.
    Would I be able to get a replacement? Ain't looking for money back just want a working controller.

I have the receipt and original box it came in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

It's unlikely to be a problem getting a replacement, you've got proof of purchase (receipt) and a demonstrable fault. Argos have good form in replacing faulty goods on the spot with no quibble.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Yeah brought it in today and they changed it no problems. asked what was wrong and the minute I said left analog she took it off me no questions asked :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 thewholehogge

I find argos customer support to be excellent.

Advertisement