Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rosemount Business Park

Options
  • 28-01-2016 10:14am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

I am trying to locate a business in Rosemount. I was driving around for about on hour on Monday looking for it.

Does anyone know if there is an update map for the estate listing the businesses?

Unfortunately, for various reasons I cannot phone the company directly or name them here.

Any leads would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

John Mason wrote: »
    I am trying to locate a business in Rosemount. I was driving around for about on hour on Monday looking for it.

Does anyone know if there is an update map for the estate listing the businesses?

Unfortunately, for various reasons I cannot phone the company directly or name them here.

Any leads would be much appreciated.

I work close to it and it's a nightmare. Similar names industrial estate names, with no billboard map of any business in any of them. Every time i walk out for lunch, i get stopped by a straggler looking for directions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

Have you asked at the security hut ?
    It is a nightmare of a place alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement