Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Local Wedding Band

Options
  • 28-01-2016 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

We are getting married next year and we're looking for a good wedding band. Need someone who can cater to the mammies (some waltzes etc) but can also do an eclectic mix of Beatles, 80's, G&R, metallica and some chart. Any recommendations on a band that will cover lots of styles and have people dancing all night?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

We had Lebowski at our wedding last August, they were excellent, we got married in Tipp/Limerick Junction, but we wanted a local band.

They were brilliant, couldn't have asked for them to be any better, they covered all the bases, and even asked if there was any special requests we wanted them to cover.

Highly suggest checking them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

we have brand new cadillac booked for our wedding in two weeks, pm me me for a contact, if ya want any other help give me a pm would be happy to give you any of the contacts we used for invites etc and instead of paying crazy money for sweet table i could also give ya info on place to buy the tubs at cash and carry prices

Advertisement