Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmail Query

Options
  • 28-01-2016 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Good morning

I'm an ex-Eir customer...and may be an Eir customer again. In any event...I've always had, and relied on, my @eircom.net email address. This morning it looks like either I've lost...or the system is not retrieving...about 300 emails in my inbox. It's only showing 80 emails...and tells me I only have 80. Yesterday evening I had 400-ish and I didn't purposely get rid of them. Could something have happened in the Eir space ?. Perhaps I did something...but I'm stuck for ideas.

Thanks anyway,
                            K

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Raven_k42 wrote: »
    Good morning

I'm an ex-Eir customer...and may be an Eir customer again. In any event...I've always had, and relied on, my @eircom.net email address. This morning it looks like either I've lost...or the system is not retrieving...about 300 emails in my inbox. It's only showing 80 emails...and tells me I only have 80. Yesterday evening I had 400-ish and I didn't purposely get rid of them. Could something have happened in the Eir space ?. Perhaps I did something...but I'm stuck for ideas.

Thanks anyway,
                            K
    Hi Raven_k42

I'm sorry to hear this, for security and in compliance with data protection a call to eir web-mail support will be required. You can reach them on free phone 1890260260. As you do not have an eir land line number please hold the line when asked to enter your number by the automated message and you will get through to the main menu where you then choose the option for broadband fault.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement