Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

low phone line

Options
  • 28-01-2016 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭

I have found it very difficult all morning to find anyone to report this incident to. as every one that i tried to contact would not talk to me as i did not have phone number.

My friend and myself were out for a run last night and I was in wrestling terms was clothes lined by a low hanging phone line.

This line was approximately 1.5 meters above the road level at a gate way. The black shade of the line perfectly camouflaged it into the night sky and left it vertically impossible to see.

I hopefully got away lightly this time(bruising and sore) but should this happen to someone less agile they may not be as lucky.

This line was unusually low and needs reflective markings or the line raised in my opinion.

Who is responsible for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

epfff wrote: »
    I have found it very difficult all morning to find anyone to report this incident to. as every one that i tried to contact would not talk to me as i did not have phone number.

My friend and myself were out for a run last night and I was in wrestling terms was clothes lined by a low hanging phone line.

This line was approximately 1.5 meters above the road level at a gate way. The black shade of the line perfectly camouflaged it into the night sky and left it vertically impossible to see.

I hopefully got away lightly this time(bruising and sore) but should this happen to someone less agile they may not be as lucky.

This line was unusually low and needs reflective markings or the line raised in my opinion.

Who is responsible for this?
    Hi epfff

I'm really very sorry to hear of this, you are right, it certainly not be so low and it certainly seems like a health hazard. I highly recommend reporting this event to eirs dangerous plant department on 1850245424

Thank you

Al

Advertisement