Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timney Trigger 452 HMR

Options
  • 28-01-2016 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Anyone know of a stockest of one of the Timney trigger units or who could get one?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

reniwren wrote: »
    Anyone know of a stockest of one of the Timney trigger units or who could get one?

Thanks

Stakelums in Thurles had 1 in stock,

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭reniwren

Thaks for that

It makes a good rifle great

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭reniwren

Stakelums in Thurles.

I called Friday, they took a message said theyd call back,
    No Call Back.

I called several times where the guy was away from the counter, finally I got through and was told He'l be with you in a minute, gave hime the benifit of the doubt and stayed on hold for 10 mins.

Hung up called back the girl took a message and I said they never called back Friday

Same girl called me back saying sorry he was too busy and they dont stock Items like this anymore.

All I can say is that this is terrible customer service

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

reniwren wrote: »
    Stakelums in Thurles.

I called Friday, they took a message said theyd call back,
    No Call Back.

I called several times where the guy was away from the counter, finally I got through and was told He'l be with you in a minute, gave hime the benifit of the doubt and stayed on hold for 10 mins.

Hung up called back the girl took a message and I said they never called back Friday

Same girl called me back saying sorry he was too busy and they dont stock Items like this anymore.

All I can say is that this is terrible customer service

I've been having trouble getting through also. Been trying for about 10 days now, every other day. Tried this morning and it's the same story. I'm trying to complete a sale and have a shotgun transported.

I doubt the gunshop are getting the messages, because there is otherwise nothing but positive feedback about it. Very annoying all the same. I would drop by if it wasn't such a long way from me.

• Advertisement

Sean in stakelums. The gun shop side of things is closing down.

087 4131799

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

clivej wrote: »
    Sean in stakelums. The gun shop side of things is closing down.

087 4131799

To add: He doesn't work Wednesdays,,,so would be rude to call him tomorrow.

I did call the mobile last week, but as I left a message, I didn't want to be bothering the man on his mobile.

Advertisement