Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone Recycling Gift Card

• 28-01-2016 3:03pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

To cut a long story short, I sent my 5s to Brightstar for recycling and got a code for the iTunes store, however I accidentally deleted the email with the code from my inbox and trash and can't find it anywhere.

I got in touch with Brightstar who never replied, so I was wondering is there someone I could contact in Apple who might be able to get the code for me..

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

If you use a Hotmail account, you have the option to recover emails that you have cleared from your deleted items folder. I'm not sure how far back they go though

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

conor_ie wrote: »
    To cut a long story short, I sent my 5s to Brightstar for recycling and got a code for the iTunes store, however I accidentally deleted the email with the code from my inbox and trash and can't find it anywhere.

I got in touch with Brightstar who never replied, so I was wondering is there someone I could contact in Apple who might be able to get the code for me..

Cheers!

What email account do you have?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭conor_ie

Gmail... but I'm sure it's well gone!

I've gotten in touch with Apple through the support page so I should hear back from them soon

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

conor_ie wrote: »
    Gmail... but I'm sure it's well gone!

I've gotten in touch with Apple through the support page so I should hear back from them soon

Did you have a look in "All Mail"? It's where archived emails go. Otherwise it would be kept in the Trash for 30 days.

Advertisement