Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Passport Photos

Options
  • 28-01-2016 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi All,

Does anywhere know the best place in Waterford for getting passport photos done for a 2 month old baby?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

When I needed them for a baby the chemist in Ardkeen told me the best thing to do was to lay a white sheet on the bed, take a photo of the baby lying on it with your own camera and then bring in the memory card and they could print it. Just have a look on the website first to see the requirements, think it's shoulders up but not 100% sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

sillysocks wrote: »
    When I needed them for a baby the chemist in Ardkeen told me the best thing to do was to lay a white sheet on the bed, take a photo of the baby lying on it with your own camera and then bring in the memory card and they could print it. Just have a look on the website first to see the requirements, think it's shoulders up but not 100% sure.

Yeah, that's exactly what we did. Just take a load of photos and one of them will be ideal for the passport. They can crop them in the chemist's and give you the correct size prints.

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Hi All,

Does anywhere know the best place in Waterford for getting passport photos done for a 2 month old baby?

Thanks!

Hennebrys On the Quay

Advertisement