Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Labane/Ardrahan area

Options
  • 28-01-2016 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

What is generally seen as the most reliable broadband service for this area?

I have been doing some research on the likes of Airwire & Lightnet but the reviews are very mixed. I have a guy coming next week from Lightnet who is going to do a test to see if there is a direct line of sight to their access point somewhere in Gort, and is charging me €35 for the liberty, even if I decide not to go with them!

My neighbour has said he can get up to 4mb with Eir. Can anyone from the area advise? Do Pure or Digiweb operate in this area? Given that I would like to do some work from home, as well as the odd bit of streaming etc, I would like to be able to get a decent BB service if possible

Advertisement