Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A quick note on my new Eir package

Options
  • 28-01-2016 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

Just a quick non-doom and gloom note.

After a (very) rocky start with Eir i think my issues have been sorted.

I am not overly happy with my mobile at present, but my internet and phone seems to be going well. 
    BB is good with decent wifi. 

Just a quick note to Alan on here, thanks for sorting out any issues we had discussed.

Just want to be positive with some good feedback!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Thanks very much allibastor

You are very kind to get back to me with positive feedback in consideration of the previous negative experience.

Have a great weekend :)

AL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

eir: Alan wrote: »

You are very king to get back to me with positive feedback in consideration of the previous negative experience.

AL
    No to be fair, credit where credit is due!

It was a very bad start to the service, and one or two small things are stil not fully clear, but I can at least see that Eir does make a bit of effort 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

allibastor wrote: »
    eir: Alan wrote: »

You are very king to get back to me with positive feedback in consideration of the previous negative experience.

AL
    No to be fair, credit where credit is due!

It was a very bad start to the service, and one or two small things are stil not fully clear, but I can at least see that Eir does make a bit of effort 
    Cheers allibastor :D

Al

Advertisement