Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Account Review

Options
  • 28-01-2016 6:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hello,

Some guy from BOI in Dublin city centre keeps leaving me a voicemail saying he wants to do a review on my account to see if they can assist me and make my account better or whatever.

Does anyone know what exactly goes on in these one-to-one's and what the point in the exercise is?

I'm very busy with work so it's almost impossible to get time off but if I'm ever on a holiday or whatever I would happily go in if it was worth my while.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

This would be a meeting to discuss your financial needs, to ensure you are aware of all options available to you.

If you’d like to book an appointment at your branch you can do so with link below:

https://goo.gl/A3OpMd

Thanks,
    Tara C

Advertisement