Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Repair Shops

• 28-01-2016 6:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Just wondering can anyone recommend a good phone repair shop in the city centre?

I have already tried Mr. Mobile on Wickham St. and also Phone Repair Centre on William St. but niether could fix my problem!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭VikingG

care to describe your problem or is it private?

I have used Pair in the crescent... but it was a bog standard screen repair .. but done in 20 mins so that suited me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

VikingG wrote: »
    care to describe your problem or is it private?

I have used Pair in the crescent... but it was a bog standard screen repair .. but done in 20 mins so that suited me

No nothing private! While playing around with my android I managed to delete the whole operating system! :o

After 3 shops failing to repair it I decided to do some research myself and found a website that made the re-installation process very simple, managed to fix it in less then half an hour!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Tech star opposite Dunnes on Henry St.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

Thread hijack but could anyone recommend a place to repair the charger port on a samsung tab 3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

two places in foxes bow, one does pc's also, the other is in at the rear of a shop called the darkside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Parchment wrote:
    Tech star opposite Dunnes on Henry St.

Would never go near that place.

I rang them looking for a display port to hdmi adapter and they said they had one so I headed in.

When I got there they handed me a dvi to hdmi adapter when I explained that I was looking for a display port adapter they didn't even know what a display port was i had to Google it and show it to them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Red King

Eoinbmw wrote: »
    Thread hijack but could anyone recommend a place to repair the charger port on a samsung tab 3?

Try Limerick Tech Center 52 Parnell Street. Have used them before very good and reasonable prices. Worth a shot anyway. :)

Advertisement