Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aspire 0.15 Ohm NI Coil

Options
  • 28-01-2016 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭

Howya lads

I got the Aspire Pegasus mini and am going to try putting this coil into it tomorrow.

Never done TC before, anything I need to know before I give it a go ?

Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭nuttyboy79

Just make sure your mod is in Nickel TC mode. Don't be too concerned with wattage I usually have my mods set at 30-45w, start low with the temperature and work your way up to your happy spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    Just make sure your mod is in Nickel TC mode. Don't be too concerned with wattage I usually have my mods set at 30-45w, start low with the temperature and work your way up to your happy spot.

Or Ti mode if he is using titanium or SS mode if he is using Stainless steel ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭nuttyboy79

jonski wrote: »
    Or Ti mode if he is using titanium or SS mode if he is using Stainless steel ;)

Of course you're right Jonski but he's using Nickel Aspire 0.15 Ohm NI Coil ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

nuttyboy79 wrote: »
    Of course you're right Jonski but he's using Nickel Aspire 0.15 Ohm NI Coil ;)

I went back and read his post before posting that, twice............... if I had just looked at the thread title then I wouldn't be such a tit ...............but no one wants that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Heh....

Did some research before I tried it and realised im using 24mg juice which wouldn't have worked very well !

• Advertisement
Advertisement