Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdue account text

Options
  • 28-01-2016 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi, 

I've received a text notifying me that my account is overdue. I checked online and my account is paid up to date. 

The only thing I can think of is that I moved 7 months ago. I rang to cancel that account at the time but I didnt have a final reading. I thought it was all sorted but I just wanted to check if it is? 

Thanks, 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Roxy.Randrome,

Thanks for your message.

In order for us to look into this for you could you please provide us with the following details by private message?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number at your previous address
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then confirm if the account has been closed and if there is a final balance on the account.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Roxy.Randrome

PM sent. Thanks

Advertisement