Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Yoga Options

• 28-01-2016 10:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

Outside of Bikram and the Milk Market are there any other options for Saturday and Sunday classes in Limerick ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭fredo1664

I used to go to a place near the Crescent Shopping Centre in Dooradoyle. The guy was a physio and the class was very good. Unfortunately I don't know his name or the name of the place, I was introduced by a friend and just showed up one day 15 minutes before the class.
    It's the first house on St Nessan's Park when you come from Limerick.

Last time I went (6-ish months ago) he had a class on Saturdays at 11am.

Sorry I can't be more helpful than that. Maybe someone here will know him and will be able to help you more!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Bump...anyone? Would also consider Pilates.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭rockwell

there is yoga class in UL and pilates classes in the pilates rooms castletroy on a Saturday. hope that is of help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I'm pretty sure Nadine Buttery does a yoga group in The Milk Market on a Sunday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

panda100 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Nadine Buttery does a yoga group in The Milk Market on a Sunday morning.

She does Tai Chi which is at 12. There is a yoga class at 11 there taught by Vanessa.

• Advertisement
Advertisement