Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Centrum Jonas - Has anyone heard of this website?

Options
  • 28-01-2016 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

I am not sure where I came across this site but just wondering if anyone has used it. I obvioulsy went into from a google search on TTC. Please let me know what you think, I can find any reviews on it just positive letters on it's own website. It doesn't guarantee any results but yet all positive stories on it. My only concern is I can't find out about it from any other search other than it's own website...

Would love to know if ever came across it before? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Couchkitten

I haven't come across it but I googled it and took a look at it there. I wouldn't rust it for a couple of reasons. 1) I don't trust medical services that talk about religion or make pro-life statements. Medical services should stick to scientific facts. 2) I wouldn,t trust a claim that getting pregnant on certain days would result in a healthier baby.

Seems like a total quack! Don't waste your money on this nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Oldstyle1

Thanks couchkitten for that! Good to be put straight, I know I came it across it few months ago and I kept trying to google it for reviews, but came up with nothing, just kept be brought back to it's own address.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

I Googled it just now and didn't bother going past the front page of the site. It screams hokum to me. Gender selection, conception on certain days to ensure a boy over a girl, etc.
    I hate hate hate people who are vulnerable being preyed upon and imho that is exactly what that site is doing.

Advertisement