Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forbidden Fruit 2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Yep, but I'll take that. I'll be going to Tame Impala. Just need to pick up a ticket now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Only going on the Saturday but crap enough that Tame Impala clash with Kiasmos! Might try and catch a bit of both. Any clashfinders set up yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Only going on the Saturday but crap enough that Tame Impala clash with Kiasmos! Might try and catch a bit of both. Any clashfinders set up yet?
    ****ty clash all right, it's not like the lineup is that great/jampacked that they have to put 2 of the best on at once

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Exactly. I through this clashfinder together quickly to get my head around the clashes fully. If I want to get value for my money there will be a lot of jumping from stage to stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

At least there's not much distance between the stages. Could catch 30mins of Kiasmos, then head over to Tame Impala

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭soyawhatsup

Does anyone know if there'll be an area to store bags at this? We'll be arriving the Friday evening and will probably want to go straight to the festival

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Does anyone know if there'll be an area to store bags at this? We'll be arriving the Friday evening and will probably want to go straight to the festival

Not as far as I remember but Heusten station is nearby so I'm sure it would have lockers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

Blut2 wrote: »
    It was €15 or so for them last year from what I recall too. And they involved big queues to get in, and were overcrowded.

You'd be much better off with a low-key afterparty in someone's home if you can organise one.
    Do you need a festival ticket or can anybody rock up and get in?

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Not as far as I remember but Heusten station is nearby so I'm sure it would have lockers?

I thought that'd be the case too but apparently not, think Heuston got rid of their lockers. Thanks for the reply anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

I thought that'd be the case too but apparently not, think Heuston got rid of their lockers. Thanks for the reply anyway!

There's a hostel or two near it that I'm sure would be sound and offer to mind your bags maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Whats the crowd normally like at this, been offered two tickets but not sure to take them or not

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Something to get you in the mood for next weekend, Tame Impala at the Electric Arena, Electric Picnic 2015.

600425_10207333489509664_5079650510757561165_n.jpg?oh=ff2953fd4f57b2618e3c6198caf4d5df&oe=57DE4934

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mikeydublin

If there is anyone with a full weekend ticket not looking to go on the Sunday I would be willing to pay you for band/ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

Anyone got any info on drink prices? Or how much they were last year? Thanks! Only 3 days to go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭MeIsGod

Got tickets for saturday :), looking forward to seeing Tame Impala.
    Can't wait!

• Advertisement

ye good question how much is a drink

• Registered Users Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Officer999

Sunday Day tickets sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭HausOfTony

ye good question how much is a drink

Around €6 or so a pint in 2014 anyway i think

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Todd Terje

HausOfTony wrote: »
    Around €6 or so a pint in 2014 anyway i think

Yeah was around the same last year too. They had contactless pay terminals for debit card at the bars which was handy. Spent minimal time queueing for drinks as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭declanleo

Wasn't there last year and don't remember from previous year but is it possible to bring kids in? I'm bringing them to electric picnic and I want to get the youngest used to the crowds tents and music etc.even if it to is just a few hours on Sat or sunday

declanleo wrote: »
    Wasn't there last year and don't remember from previous year but is it possible to bring kids in? I'm bringing them to electric picnic and I want to get the youngest used to the crowds tents and music etc.even if it to is just a few hours on Sat or sunday

Looks like it's 18+ only according to the website unfortunately

http://www.forbiddenfruit.ie/info/tickets/

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

MeIsGod wrote: »
    Got tickets for saturday :), looking forward to seeing Tame Impala.
    Can't wait!

Same here, picked up a Sat ticket for €50 in fear of it selling out.

Todd Terje wrote: »
    Around 6 or so a pint in 2014 anyway i think

Yeah was around the same last year too. They had contactless pay terminals for debit card at the bars which was handy. Spent minimal time queueing for drinks as far as I remember.
    no tents in forbidden fruit either,

• Advertisement

Todd Terje wrote: »
    Around 6 or so a pint in 2014 anyway i think

no tents in forbidden fruit either,

Advertisement