Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPRN

Options
  • 29-01-2016 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,352 ✭✭✭✭

Firstly, where can I find my GPRN using my online account?  

All I can see is the account number.....

And secondly, can you please confirm that if I switch my gas account FROM Electric Ireland but keep my electricity account, I can avail of the €99 Nest offer?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hello HeidiHeidi,

Thank you for your message.

You will find your GPRN on the right hand side of your bill just above the date of issue. If you have not yet had a bill issued online, we can check this for you.

If you would like us to check your account, we would need you to send us a message via private message with the following details:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    An existing customer, with electricity only, would be able to avail of the Nest offer if they agree to a two year contract, direct debit and have registered for online billing.

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions, we would be happy to help.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 29,352 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Cheers, thanks.

Advertisement