Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now Ye're Talking - to an NFL expert

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Hey Steve, Patriots fan here.

Just wondering could you recommend some good NFL player or coach biographies or autobiographies. Love a good sports book.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Patrick Murray was the closest we've come in recent years to an Irish player in the NFL alright. His uncles played for Monaghan but he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the start of this season and hasn't played since.

Yeah, 2021 looks to be the year a London team will happen if it happens at all.

You could check out The42.ie (ADVERTISEMENT ALERT). I like to think we've a good mix of stuff for beginners and experts alike. Here's a good link to get you started http://www.the42.ie/nfl-2015-preview/news/?jrnl_af=1

They're going back to Roman numerals next year from what I remember though Super Bowl LI is a bit ****ty really isn't it?

Just saw a tweet from the RTE Sport website on SB50 & happen to hear about another Monaghan man involved with the 49ers - Fergus Connolly NFL Performance Director, they're everywhere! :p

Good luck Carolina!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Well, did you enjoy the 'big' game?

I watched a half hour or so. Exciting when play is going on but hard to stick with it at that late hour. Martin O'Neill appearing on BBC and telling the whole world he was there with Roy Keane seemed more exciting at the time!

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Going to close this up now, I'm sure Steve is still recovering from a late and busy night on Sunday :D

Thanks for all of the questions and especially to Steve for answering them all!

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Going to close this up now, I'm sure Steve is still recovering from a late and busy night on Sunday :D

Thanks for all of the questions and especially to Steve for answering them all!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement