Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Log Broadband Repair Fault

Options
  • 29-01-2016 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi,

One of your eir colleagues, via a phone conversation, said that to have new internal broadband cable fitted in my house that I should go on to eir.ie new developments and enter my account details etc.

I cannot  find such a section - can you provide me with a link please ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

VUDuo2 wrote: »
    Hi,

One of your eir colleagues, via a phone conversation, said that to have new internal broadband cable fitted in my house that I should go on to eir.ie new developments and enter my account details etc.

I cannot  find such a section - can you provide me with a link please ?

Thanks
    Hi VUDuo2

The process to have a line installed where there has never been one previously (or to a new build) has changed slightly. The process now would require you to place an order for a line with our sales team who place the order. Within 10 working days engineers will conduct a site survey and inform you of the works required. The timeframe for completion of the order really depends on what works are required however in accordance with regulations the line must be installed within 6 months. You can reach sales to place your order for the line via free phone 1800500300 or via WebChat at www.eir.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement