Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRTB

Options
  • 29-01-2016 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Advise sought. I have a PRTB hearing that I can't go to for medical reasons, I have a letter from my doctor stating such, however if I forward it to the PRTB it will become viewable by all parties this is not acceptable. I plan to send a letter addressing my case. My questions are: 1. Is there a confidential way to submit this medical documentation and 2. Is a letter going to suffice given my situation? I am not able to afford a solicitor. 3. The other party has brought a 3rd party into the dispute using their name and photos with out there permission is the an acceptable practice?
    Thank you

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

The PRTB is obliged to follow fair procedures. If you can't go you should seek an adjournment. You should get a letter from your doctor which says the minimum but as a matter of fiar procedures this will have to be shown to the other side. If you need to give evidence a letter is not sufficient as it is hearsay.

Advertisement