Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parent & Baby activities Maynooth

Options
  • 29-01-2016 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone is aware of any parent and baby activities in Maynooth or surrounds? Baby is 9 months and I did baby massage with her when she was younger. Just looking for something to get us out of the house and meeting people. I know there's a toddler group on Thursdays but I work Tuesdays and Thursdays

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Gymboree and Musical Tots are all I can think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Rathkenny

Yes Musical Tots on a Friday and a Saturday session is starting at the end of Feb I think. Also baby sign language on a Wednesday I think at the Scouts Den - superhands.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

Base in celbridge runs a toddler group every morning 11 to 1 every week day. Stumbled across it one day when we were up there earlier than usual,they do playing games,musical instruments,colouring,bubbles soft play etc...they sort of taylor it to suit the age in group,think it's €5 for the 3 hours. Not sure what other stuff they do in the time as we weren't there for that and my lad just wanted to run around and climb etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Moonbeam wrote: »

Where is musical tots?

yellow hen wrote: »
    Where is musical tots?

In a house in Pebble Hill. There's a Facebook page 'Musical Tots' that has all the info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

Links/ contact info? Also, feedback if anyone has been. Thanks.

Edit: found musical tots

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Thanks for the replies! I've mentioned Musical Tots Saturday class to my husband as I know he'd like to do something with her and might look into the sign language classes as it's convenient!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Playzone is pleasant in the mornings too and there are toddler activities.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Playzone is pleasant in the mornings too and there are toddler activities.

Where's that moonbeam?

Celbridge,behind Applegreen.

• Advertisement

Bump

Advertisement