Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Install date for broadband!

Options
  • 30-01-2016 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Eir made a mistake in setup up my original account and the KN Network engineer could not complete the install because it was setup for the wrong exchange. I was promised when setting up the new order that it would be done yet following week but now I am at the back of the queue again! An absolute disgrace considering Eir made the mistake and not me!

Can someone from Eir look into this please and expedite the process. Please contact me for a/c details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Eir made a mistake in setup up my original account and the KN Network engineer could not complete the install because it was setup for the wrong exchange. I was promised when setting up the new order that it would be done yet following week but now I am at the back of the queue again! An absolute disgrace considering Eir made the mistake and not me!

Can someone from Eir look into this please and expedite the process. Please contact me for a/c details.
    Hi patrickoneill

I'm really sorry to hear of this. Unfortunately due to the storms there is quite a lot of demand on the scheduling of engineers/technicians and it's highly unlikely we can expedite installations - however - please feel free to PM me your eir account number and I will certainly request if this can be done for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement