Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to activate Estatements on my account.

Options
  • 30-01-2016 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have been unable to get to activate estatements for my MasterCard Account. It is an issue that I have reverted to on a few occasions over that last two or three years but I have not succeeded in getting it resolved.

I thought that it might get resolved with the move to automatic Estatements but I am still receiving paper statements.

I can let you have account details and a screen-shot that might give you an indication of the issue that I have.

Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning Dave,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

We do not have account access here on Boards and would always ask you do not submit any personal details. One of our reps in BOI Direct would be able to assist you in this query, you may need to order an up to date statement or if the issue you are having is a more technical one they will go through the trouble shooting with you. To contact them, please call 0818365365 and select option 1 then the * key. Should you need to order an up to date statement-which will be ready to view the next working day, please select option 1 then 5 then 1.

Alternatively you can submit a query through the Online Service Desk on your 365 Online profile. Select 'Ask A Question' from the drop down menu located on the top right hand page, when you are logged into your credit card profile.

Apologies I cannot assist you here, but please do get in touch with any other general banking queries you may have.

Thanks,

Evie

Advertisement