Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Athcom.ie

• 30-01-2016 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to put it but thinking about getting a second hand iphone from athcom.ie, its a Dublin based site, just wondering has anyone ever done the same? Any problems?

Seems pretty cheap so just want to make sure that I'm getting a good deal and not caught out.

Thanks so much for any input

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to put it but thinking about getting a second hand iphone from athcom.ie, its a Dublin based site, just wondering has anyone ever done the same? Any problems?

Seems pretty cheap so just want to make sure that I'm getting a good deal and not caught out.

Thanks so much for any input

"Pretty cheap" would be enough to send me running.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Yup if a deal is too good to be true, it most likely is.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

From a quick look that site appears to be legitimate. They buy and sell mobile phones, the Limited company behind it has been around for about 14 years.

I find nothing that would suggest this business is not trustworthy and you would have a darn site more recourse than buying from some random on adverts/donedeal.

This isn't an endorsement as I have no experience with them but I see nothing that would put me off either.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tractortom

I sold my kids iphone 5c to them, transaction went smoothly, would liked to have got more cash for it, but I suppose it was a bit battered.

Advertisement