Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double posts when using Quick Reply

Options
  • 30-01-2016 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,758 ✭✭✭✭

Noticing this is happening a lot now when my connection is slow (due to heavy downloads).

Also if you search for "Double post" it seems a lot of people are experiencing this.

Seemed to start after the recent DDOS recovery. Any chance this could be rectified?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

doing the same here. Having to delete as I go. Never an issue before the great crash of last week

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi there.

Yes, the team are aware of the double post issue, but at this time, it's more of a nuisance than anything, in that it isn't causing and real trouble like the login issues we saw last week.

It's on the list of things to do, but I don't think it has very high priority. The main focus at the moment is keeping the site as protected from the DDoS attacks, accessible, and stable. It will be addressed in time though.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,758 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Cool thanks. It's becoming a routine now to delete every post I make, so I'm using the site less. Might have similar ramifications for other users so could be a mid-priority as it's affecting the boards.ie UX.

But stability is the priority as you say!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement