Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

crow black chicken

• 30-01-2016 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Had anyone here heard crow Black chicken ?
    Brilliant Irish blues band !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Aye, seen 'em a couple times. They're playing On The Rox tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Man11

Passenger wrote: »
    Aye, seen 'em a couple times. They're playing On The Rox tonight.

Seen that alright, seen em a few timed too , just want to see what people think . They are alot better than a lot of stuff that's out now
    They will go far id say !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Man11 wrote: »
    Had anyone here heard crow Black chicken ?
    Brilliant Irish blues band !

Seen them live years ago when they we starting out. Have kept an eye on their stuff since. Good band that you know just enjoy what they do.

Seen them live years ago when they we starting out. Have kept an eye on their stuff since. Good band that you know just enjoy what they do.

Aye there stuff is good . Good quality music better than a lot of stuff out now . I hope they make it ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

Seen them after the pixies in 2013 or 14 and I enjoyed them more

• Advertisement

By far the best band to come out of Ireland for years !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Seen them when they supported ZZ Top live at the Marquee last summer.

They were fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Haven't seen them live yet, but I spent a few Euro in their shop recently, as a mate has been raving about them for a while, and I like what I've heard so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,247 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

great band, hope they get what they deserve. If seen them leaving gigs in Derry to go to gigs in fecking Cork for example!!!

(i made that up but i've seen them to similar but can't remember the 2nd town....extreme north to south anyway)

Advertisement